淡淡的哀愁,配合颱風刮過來的雨聲。
【Shoot the Moon】
(譯成:月夜獨處)
The summer days are gone too soon 夏日時光為何如此易逝?
You shoot the moon 讓我獨處月夜
And miss completely 全然錯過了機會
And now you're left to face the gloom 如今我只能面對哀愁
The empty room that once smelled sweetly 那過往充滿甜蜜花香回憶的房間 轉眼間已成空虛
Of all the flowers you plucked if only 畢竟再也沒有你送的花朵了!
You knew the reason 若我知道原因就好了
Why you had to each be lonely 知道你為何讓彼此都必須如此寂寞
Was it just the season? 難道那僅是因為時節更替使然嗎?
Now the fall is here again 如今此地秋天再度到來
You can't begin to give in 但我們卻已無法重新來過
It's all over 不是嗎?一切都已成追憶
When the snows come rolling through 我想當冬季大雪開始四處飄降
You're rolling too with some new lover 你恐怕已沈醉於另一段甜蜜的新戀情
Will you think of times you've told me 然你是否還會想起分手時告訴我的話
That you knew the reason 你說你是知道原因的
Why we had to each be lonely 知道為何我倆彼此都必須如此寂寞?
It was just the season 那真的僅是時節更替使然罷了!
沒有留言:
張貼留言